- 3 Day complete Rescue Diver Certification Course
- All instruction
- All charter boat fees
- Certification fees
- Tank rental and air fills
WHAT TO EXPECT: The Rescue Diver Course is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills for individuals to perform diver rescues and assists, manage diving accident situations, render proper first aid and qualify for Divemaster training. Rescue Diver training is an important step in expanding a diver’s knowledge beyond a purely recreational level.
- PADI Advanced Certification or equivalent
- 15 years of age
- PADI Emergency First Responder (EFR) or equivalent (CPR from Red Cross or American Heart Assoc. within 2 yrs.)
- 20 logged dives documenting experience in the following areas:
- Regulator with pressure gauge
- Depth gauge
- Buoyancy compensator with power inflator
- Timing device
- Pocket mask
- Can be purchased at FKDC
HOW TO REGISTER: A $100.00 deposit is required two weeks prior to the course starting date. Upon receipt, we will send you your course assignments and itinerary sheet.
MEDICAL FORM: If applicant signs “yes” to any of the medical history questions, please consult your physician for approval. Click here to download the Medical Statement form.